The Anthology submissions are only accepted from members of the
Ink Slingers Guild.
2021 Anthology – Paranormal Thriller
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: August 15, 2021 (Sunday)
- Required Story Element: Must have a magic talisman
- Publish Date: October 1, 2020
The story must have the theme and element incorporated by whatever means the author deems appropriate. There is no right or wrong way. Please note that the Anthologies are rated PG-17.
1. An entry fee of $20 is required. This fee goes toward the book cover, images, International Standard Book Numbers and any other fees that are required to publish the book. The payment can be made using PayPal (sent to info at witchinghourpublishing .com) or by check. Contact WHP directly for the mailing address.
2. Send entry by email to InkSlingersGuild at gmail.com with ISG Anthology in the Subject line. The email must include:
• Attachment of submission in Word or RTF (rich text format).
• Attachment of your signed contract (find it here)
• Full Name
• Pen Name – IF YOU USE ONE
• Links to your social media: AMAZON, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOODREADS
• How your payment was made (See Number 1 Above)
4. When the book is complete, all included authors are required to aid in the promotion of the book and in promoting their work by doing the following:
• Promoting the book through your social media channels; Facebook, Twitter and website.
• The book will be added to Amazon.com. Once released, make sure you set up your author page on that website.
• The book will be added to Goodreads.com. Once released, make sure you set up your author page on that website.
5. All entrants must abide by these Requirements or the submission may be deemed unqualified for the final Anthology.
6. All submissions must be the original works of the ISG member. Plagiarism will not be accepted. This includes the use of any third-party prose including but not limited to song lyrics, characters or poetry. If submitted without written permission, it will result in disqualification. Excessive violence or sex, determined by the editors, will also result in disqualification.
7. To be eligible, entries must be no longer than 10,000 words in length.
8. Each submitted story will go through an editing and proofreading process that DOES NOT REQUIRE APPROVAL FROM THE AUTHOR. The editor and publisher will use their judgement to create the final product. They may seek the author with questions. The author must make themselves available as needed for any major changes. In the case that the author is not available in a timely manner for coordination, the publisher may print the story without any additional coordination.
Once published, each book will be available as an eBook on Amazon. There may be a print version, this will depend on the size of the book and sales of the eBook.
Ink Slingers! We challenge you to create spectacular stories as part of these unique anthologes!